Monitor your website’s desktop and mobile ranking in thousands of countries, cities and states with the Rank Tracker tool
Grow your online visibility
Track your search engine rankings in thousands of countries, cities and states and make use of device-based tracking information, make informed decisions based on daily reports, and much more
Track rankings for desktop and mobile
- Track your website’s desktop and mobile rankings and see how visible your website is based on the keywords you used.
- Select different dates and analyze how your website’s metrics change over time.
- Explore the organic traffic potential of your website in real time.
Add new keywords to existing tracking and create tags
- Position History chart represents the rankings position for a selected keyword over a certain period of time.
- Search Volume History chart displays the number of searches per month for a selected keyword. It gives you an overall representation of how good this keyword is, how many users are searching for it, whether it is a popular keyword or not.
Assign tags to keywords
- Categorize tracked keywords.
- Use color-coded tags and assign them to specific keywords to stay organized.
Let your clients or teammates see the rankings using the report feature
- Create daily, weekly, monthly or custom reports.
- Scheduled reports will keep you and your team updated on the most important changes.